Category Archive: NFL News
Subcategories: No categories
- Doug Free takes pay cut to stay with Dallas Cowboys
Doug Free’s future with the Dallas Cowboys was uncertain after struggling last season. The Pro Bowl offensive tackle, however, has agreed to a big pay cut to stay with the team.
- Anthony Hargrove joining Dallas Cowboys in NFL return
Anthony Hargrove’s roller-coaster NFL career is not over yet. NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reports that Hargrove has signed a contract with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Dallas Cowboys reportedly to leave Valley Ranch home
After 28 years, the Dallas Cowboys reportedly are planning to move from their Valley Ranch, Texas, practice facility. A couple of cities appear to be vying for the Cowboys’ attention.
- Jason Garrett downplays Tony Romo’s role changing
While Jerry Jones seems to think Tony Romo will have a bigger role in the Dallas Cowboys’ game plan, coach Jason Garrett downplayed anything significant changing for the quarterback.
- Cowboys’ Sean Lee: I’d rather get hurt than ‘go soft’
Sean Lee has had trouble staying off the injury report. The Dallas Cowboys linebacker says playing the right way is more important to him than staying healthy.
- Jerry Jones: Roger Staubach-like role for Tony Romo
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones believes in Tony Romo. Not just as a quarterback, but as a player who can help build an effective game plan, the same way Roger Staubach once did.
- RG3 helps Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams
Despite an intense divisional rivalry, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III didn’t shy away from helping Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrance Williams ease into the NFL.
- Jason Garrett: Cowboys not set on play-calling duties
Jason Garrett probably wants to continue calling plays for the Dallas Cowboys’ offense. There’s a good chance that’s Bill Callahan’s role now, but Garrett says no decision has been made.
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones undergoes eye surgery
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has undergone surgery to repair the retina in his left eye.
- Gerald Sensabaugh retires with Dallas Cowboys
Gerald Sensabaugh is hanging up his spikes after eight years in the NFL and four years with the Dallas Cowboys. Before retiring, the safety signed a one-day contract with the Cowboys.
- Dez Bryant: I’m catching better despite injured finger
Dez Bryant waited until the offseason to repair his injured index finger, causing more damage, but the Dallas Cowboys wide receiver vows "it’s never going to be an issue."
- Dallas Cowboys LBs Sean Lee, Bruce Carter on the mend
Neither Sean Lee (left) nor Bruce Carter made it through the 2012 season for the Dallas Cowboys. Both players say they are healthy and ready to make the switch to Monte Kiffin’s 4-3 defense.
- DeMarcus Ware channels Bane with updated facemask
DeMarcus Ware is following in the footsteps of Justin Tuck in matters of the facemask. The Dallas Cowboys star posted a Facebook photo of his new helmet, which has eight horizontal bars.
- 2013 NFL Draft Fallout: Dallas Cowboys
Jay Ratliff has been ineffective for a while. Who’s going to start next to him at defensive tackle? The Dallas Cowboys built up their offense but might have created problems on the defensive line.
- Tony Romo cuts back on offseason golf commitments
Tony Romo has stepped away from some golf tournaments that he usually takes part in during the offseason. Is this all part of the "Peyton Manning type-time" now required by the Dallas Cowboys?