- Dallas Cowboys looking to trade CB Mike Jenkins
The morning after making a blockbuster trade to draft LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne, the Dallas Cowboys are shopping the player he is expected to replace.
- Morris Claiborne ‘shocked’ ‘Boys took him in NFL draft
Morris Claiborne rarely heard his name associated with the Dallas Cowboys leading up to the draft. But the pairing of the cornerback and America’s Team is practically perfect.
- Cowboys trade with Rams, nab Morris Claiborne in NFL draft
After acquiring the No. 6 overall pick in a trade with the St. Louis Rams, the Dallas Cowboys selected highly rated cornerback Morris Claiborne in the NFL draft on Thursday.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones: same approach to free agency
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones doesn’t believe the salary-cap penalties the NFL assessed against his team affected its approach to free agency.
- Dallas Cowboys, San Diego Chargers in talks for joint practices
The Dallas Cowboys and San Diego Chargers are in talks to hold joint practices in San Diego around the time the Cowboys break camp in Oxnard, Calif., this summer, a team source said Tuesday.
- Dallas Cowboys likely to get defensive in 2012 NFL draft
The Dallas Cowboys have some defensive holes to patch. And owner Jerry Jones says, "It would look like there is going to be potentially top defensive players there."
- Tony Romo says Troy Aikman is in higher class of QBs
Tony Romo was flattered by the compliments of Troy Aikman, who believes (seriously) Romo is a better player than he was. But Romo made it clear Tuesday he doesn’t see himself in Aikman’s class.
- Anthony Spencer signs franchise tag with Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys LB Anthony Spencer has signed his franchise tag worth $8.8 million, according to the team’s official blog. Spencer missed the first few days of the team’s voluntary workouts last week.
- Time to find Tony Romo’s successor in Dallas?
Tony Romo is a productive QB, but the Cowboys have won only one playoff game during his reign. That leads some to wonder if it might be time for the team to go in another direction.